Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that you will find the answers to your questions below. If not, please feel free to call or email us directly.
Do you have a showroom?
Yes, we have. However, It is more like an office plus workshop. Our staff need functional space to work plus nothing beats making good proposal or sample boards to be brought to your site for real test on colours and reflection on your real walls under the actual lightings at your site.
What is the minimum order per site?
You need to have a total coverage of 150 sf per site. The good thing is that each wall can have its own different colour/finishings as long as the total wall coverage is 150 sf or more. Anything less, we still charge the minimum of 150 sf.
What are the steps to order?
- Call our office for an appointment with one of our sales team member.
- A visit to site plus measurement of walls to be done free of charge.
- Our office will prepare a sample board with your selected finishing and colour (if there are no sample board available ready in hand).
- A formal quotation based on the required wall area and selected finishing & colour will be emailed or faxed to you. Based on the sample board, you decide and confirm the order.
- Upon confirmation of order, we require an up-front full payment of the order as per quotation / invoice.
- You need to advise the remittance of payment (via bank transfer/cheque deposit) by either email/fax/MMS/What’s App) to our sales team member.
- Installation work will be arranged within 5 working days after receipt of payment or as per an agreed date with customer.
- A formal invoice will be extended on the day of installation. Should you require a copy earlier, please inform the sales team member or call us in office. We can email you a copy any time.
Are the colours exactly the same as per the chosen sample board?
While we use the exact formula to mix the materials, please be advised that there may be slight deviation +/- 5% in colour shadings as this may be due to many factors, some listed below:
- The various batches of raw materials used
- Difference in lighting and reflection of our board against your actual walls
- Existing fitting on site like special lightings (warm and white tones)
- Availability of natural lightings and placement of windows/panels/doors
- Angles of view / perspective